Buying a Home in Greater Boston, MA
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!
And Seth is hands-down the MOST responsive real estate professional with whom we have ever dealt and we’ve purchased many, many houses though the years! This to us has been a game changer in terms of our expectations going forward as Seth has now set the bar very high.
He is a genuinely kind and helpful person who sincerely cares about his customers and his extended network. He made the entire process seamless, painless, and timely. We so appreciate Seth’s professionalism and willingness to help and answer or anticipate questions at every turn.
We are pleased to enthusiastically recommend Seth Williams for all your real estate needs!
Todd & Tara
Ledge & Young was helpful and thoughtful during the process and make us feel comfortable during the closing period where we actually got to close earlier than scheduled which got us moved in quicker. I would recommend the Ledge & Young team to friends and family for great service and pride in what they do.
I became very friends with the team years ago when we first started the dreadful search in the crazy Boston market. I still keep in contact with these guys as they've gained my friendship amd respect personally amd professionally.
Home buying is a process and a half - and with the right team members you can rest assured that this team I was given was on their toes from the start and gained my confidence early on to a successful acceptance of our offer to the final signing on the closing documents!
Well done team. We thank you again.